Operation Colosseum

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #1 Posted 01 March 2021 - 01:18 PM

Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 2515 battles
  • [WG]

The air is filled with the sounds of the jubilant crowd. Everyone is here today for just one reason: they all want to witness the mightiest gladiator battle the Colosseum has ever seen. They are skilled, invincible warriors who make each encounter look like a graceful dance. Don't make them wait! Battle it out in Operation Colosseum! Fight with valor, show your mastery, and earn Galeas. Use them to increase your Pass Level and acquire resources, Collector tanks, camos, and other rewards.

Full news text

O_o__O_o__O_o #2 Posted 01 March 2021 - 07:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 56809 battles
  • [AFK]
cant you just add it in game without making videos and other stuff
its just same like any other no need to make big fuss about it

i mean i like it because you get a lot of stuff for cheap but all that fake excitement on streams and promotion is pointless and as youngsters will say "cringe"

Thespiritphoenix #3 Posted 02 March 2021 - 09:29 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 6764 battles
  • [FORUM]
Yet again another disappointing re-skin and battle pass. I have never bought a battlepass and the only decent one was the first one. It is starting to become monotonous though it is understandable as to why WG don't stop or slow the amount of them due to them being WG's new cash cow.

Just_merpug #4 Posted 02 March 2021 - 05:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 61149 battles
  • [AFK]
WG get £4.99 less 30% Google tax from me, which Google gave me for answering dumb surveys. Seems fine to me.
I just hate the x5/x3 boosters, as I suck in the tanks I'm trying to grind. And it would be nice to organise that tab in the garage to save having to scroll down so far.
#firstworldproblems

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..

Mjr_Eazy #5 Posted 03 March 2021 - 02:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38866 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostThespiritphoenix, on 02 March 2021 - 09:29 AM, said:

Yet again another disappointing re-skin and battle pass. I have never bought a battlepass and the only decent one was the first one. It is starting to become monotonous though it is understandable as to why WG don't stop or slow the amount of them due to them being WG's new cash cow.

Prepare for some bad news...

In the Dev Answers thread I posted an answer from WG where they confirmed that BattlePasses will be every month!

I've skipped a few, may buy the odd one or two with MS Bing Rewards Points gift cards to stock up gold on the cheap...

547146227.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users