123 replies to this topic

HakanYksl16 #121 Posted 08 April 2021 - 07:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8142 battles
  • [MKN]

View PostO_o__O_o__O_o, on 08 April 2021 - 07:09 PM, said:

You have 58% how much more you want ?
To get more you need to have skill and hard challenges. You want just easy comfortable wins ? Do you think 60-70-80% guys just drink beer in the bush while watching their team carry with ease ?
Why you even care anyway if you want blitz to collapse. Hold your finger on blitz icon and press uninstall problem solved.

About the fake tanks i dont really understand why many dont like them. Probably half "real" tanks in blitz were just an idea and maybe few sketches. Well 70-80years later again some dude got an idea and few sketches. Only difference i see is now they are CG instead of pen and paper.
P2W no but they can boost WR of someone who is already familiar with the game but that applies to any tech tree tank too.
Here is an example people say 252u is most OP tier 8 but thing is something like Tiger II is much stronger :)

If I'm losing, I want to lose because the opponent deserved it. Not because of the few players in my team. The standard situation I face every day is 6 defeats out of 10 games I play. So why? Am I a very bad actor? No. Is the rival very, very good? No. Just because a few games on my team died unknowingly early, the opponent's winning the match becomes even simpler. This is the point where I rebelled. First of all, WG has to get hands on the matchmaking system and remove the artificial intelligence in the game.

Just_merpug #122 Posted 08 April 2021 - 07:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 61149 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostHakanYksl16, on 08 April 2021 - 07:32 PM, said:

If I'm losing, I want to lose because the opponent deserved it. Not because of the few players in my team. The standard situation I face every day is 6 defeats out of 10 games I play. So why? Am I a very bad actor? No. Is the rival very, very good? No. Just because a few games on my team died unknowingly early, the opponent's winning the match becomes even simpler. This is the point where I rebelled. First of all, WG has to get hands on the matchmaking system and remove the artificial intelligence in the game.

So you're a 40% player, not a 58% player.

The game has evolved over 6 years. If it hadn't evolved, it would have died. As it stands, it shows no sign of its imminent demise.

Bad players are not AI. They're just bad players. I've not seen any sign of bots, ever. Bots would shoot more. Nabs just camp and don't fire.

Look! I managed not to say "stop crying"!

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..

O_o__O_o__O_o #123 Posted 08 April 2021 - 07:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 56809 battles
  • [AFK]

That sounds more like 40% not 58 or you meant you have 58% loss rate :)

Its a team game you play with 6 others you can't expect all of them to be good and if you pay some attention those quick wins you get you are on the other side and reds got more less skilled players.

MM is great it matches tanks and their types not player skills.

Even so you still get mostly 50/50 split so let say 40% of battles you lose 40% you win and only 20% will decide your own contribution and where should they go to winning or losing side :) If you cant do much you will get 6 out of 10 losses :)

Edit: oh merpug has some fast fingers managed to post before me :)

Edited by O_o__O_o__O_o, 08 April 2021 - 07:55 PM.

General_Jarkeld #124 Posted 08 April 2021 - 08:01 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 30691 battles
  • [-B4W-]

View PostHakanYksl16, on 08 April 2021 - 06:38 PM, said:

But has anyone ever drawn a tank like Anni or Smasher? Or let's design a Dracula type tank?

Exactly! And what about the KV-2 and AMX CDC? These are clearly just lazy fake rip-offs of the Smasher and Dracula! :izmena:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users