Knowing how to use Auto Loaders.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

The_Angry_Tank_Commander #1 Posted 06 April 2021 - 11:19 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4629 battles
  • [FORUM]

A big trend I'm noticing lately is people just do not know how you use an auto loader. 

I keeping coming across opposite ends of the spectrum. I regularly see T57 Heavies roll in with a full magazine and shoot one full HP target, not killing them, instead of shooting the three one shot reds resulting in 4 guns that are shooting back instead of one. On the opposite end of that I see an AMX 50B shoot three different full HP tanks tanks instead of all three shots in one and killing it. Its bad on the reds and greens and I just don't get it. It's not like you didn't have to play auto loaders before you got to these two. 

Also something I want to add in general is about finishing the job. People in this game have a hard time with finishing off their opponent. 

llo1 #2 Posted 06 April 2021 - 12:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32671 battles
  • [1RTR]

This is not necessarily true....

I have noticed that similarity in that people do regularly only shoot the tanks that are full health, but there could be a reason behind it....not simply that they do not know how to play.

I regularly play my few auto loaders, auto reloaders, and I am finding that when I shoot a full health red, I regularly hit average (or above average) alpha - BUT when targeting a lower health red, even a one shot, it seems that I ALWAYS low roll, sometimes even bounce all shots.

This means I regularly seem to leave tanks with only a small health left...so I generally seem to try and take maximum damage off one tank in the hope (vain I know sometimes) that some watching green might just finish the job before I get killed!

Martin___g #3 Posted 06 April 2021 - 12:17 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 27461 battles
  • [ALBAC]

People just like to chase damage, and considering the average players skill, I wouldn’t expect them to understand target priority anyway.

Mjr_Eazy #4 Posted 06 April 2021 - 08:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38866 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View Postllo1, on 06 April 2021 - 12:00 PM, said:

This is not necessarily true....

I have noticed that similarity in that people do regularly only shoot the tanks that are full health, but there could be a reason behind it....not simply that they do not know how to play.

I regularly play my few auto loaders, auto reloaders, and I am finding that when I shoot a full health red, I regularly hit average (or above average) alpha - BUT when targeting a lower health red, even a one shot, it seems that I ALWAYS low roll, sometimes even bounce all shots.

This means I regularly seem to leave tanks with only a small health left...so I generally seem to try and take maximum damage off one tank in the hope (vain I know sometimes) that some watching green might just finish the job before I get killed!

Crew skills help low health reds...

I traverse turret, tank and move quicker when low hp cos of level 7 skills, gives me more chance to bounce a shot plus I reload, repair and fight fires a lot quicker, plus pen more...

The other factor is - you may not be able to pen the low hp red but can pen the other one... mind you if that's me I'll try prammo or even HE if they are low hp...

but then I suck in auto/re loaders so I probably do all the bad things described above :)

547146227.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users