Grinding M6 and Tiger1

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

akTiviZta #1 Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:40 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5161 battles

I currently purchased M6 and Tiger1. How the hell shall I grind this stock tanks? They almost can't penetrate most of the opponents. I can't afford to buy gold either. And can you please advise when to use HE rounds. I'm trying to use it but it has almost no damage.

niceclaws #2 Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:48 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 19567 battles
  • [VG-II]

Just in case you don't know this already: If you feel like you need premium ammo, just buy it with silver. On the reload screen just click on the gold per shell tab and it changes so you can buy them with credits.

I don't have a M6, but the Tiger grind was pretty grim early on. So grim in fact that it forced me to learn to play by reading guides, watching videos, platooning with decent players and stuff.

I don't think I used HE in the Tiger 1 for anything other than tracking an opponent.

b0zel #3 Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:07 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 19947 battles
  • [REDMI]

View PostakTiviZta, on 25 February 2015 - 01:40 PM, said:

I currently purchased M6 and Tiger1. How the hell shall I grind this stock tanks? They almost can't penetrate most of the opponents. I can't afford to buy gold either. And can you please advise when to use HE rounds. I'm trying to use it but it has almost no damage.

Never use HE on M6! Also grade you crew mastery to 75% (if you still not). M6 have wide sides with low armor, so avoid open spaces (like center of the map or like that), always use cover and sidescraping, tank only by front armor (under some little angle it's strong enough to hold most same tier guns)!
There are so many countries that can be attacked for defense from USA

akTiviZta #4 Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5161 battles

View Postniceclaws, on 25 February 2015 - 03:48 PM, said:

Just in case you don't know this already: If you feel like you need premium ammo, just buy it with silver. On the reload screen just click on the gold per shell tab and it changes so you can buy them with credits.

I don't have a M6, but the Tiger grind was pretty grim early on. So grim in fact that it forced me to learn to play by reading guides, watching videos, platooning with decent players and stuff.

I don't think I used HE in the Tiger 1 for anything other than tracking an opponent.

Thanks for the info. I thought premium rounds can only bought by golds until now.

View Postb0zel, on 25 February 2015 - 04:07 PM, said:

Never use HE on M6! Also grade you crew mastery to 75% (if you still not). M6 have wide sides with low armor, so avoid open spaces (like center of the map or like that), always use cover and sidescraping, tank only by front armor (under some little angle it's strong enough to hold most same tier guns)!

No. I don't mean to use HE on M6. just asking when to use HE for other tanks such as the IS..and yeah i got 75% crew mastery on my M6.

b0zel #5 Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:25 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 19947 battles
  • [REDMI]

View PostakTiviZta, on 25 February 2015 - 02:23 PM, said:

just asking when to use HE for other tanks such as the IS..

http://forum.wotblit...-to-ammunition/
There are so many countries that can be attacked for defense from USA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users