Jump to content


XVM for Blitz

XVM Stats

  • Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you like XVM for Blitz? (248 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

XVM for Blitz

  1. Yes (200 votes [80.65%])

    Percentage of vote: 80.65%

  2. No (48 votes [19.35%])

    Percentage of vote: 19.35%

Vote Hide poll

Dassem_ #81 Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:02 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30404 battles
  • 10,910
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    08-09-2013
I used to be like nah, but now im more like meh

Check out The Dassem Channel

 


ninezerofive #82 Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:13 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15466 battles
  • 2,043
  • [CZECH]
  • Member since:
    06-05-2013

If it shows your team only, why not.

 

Ignore 41% Generals yelling left and go right with all unicums. 


Latest Video by 905 : Let's Play ISU-152 Mastery : https://youtu.be/bUcYWRQB-JA


Titus_Scato #83 Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:31 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 42158 battles
  • 8,323
  • [1RTR]
  • Member since:
    10-18-2014

No.

 

XVM gives more information on the players in each team in the battle.

 

But I don't want more information.  I want LESS information.

 

I don't like that the battle screen shows the player names and clans of the red team.  I'd rather not know that until after the battle, in the post-game results.


Edited by Titus_Scato, 24 January 2017 - 10:31 AM.


hson_hson #84 Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:58 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30342 battles
  • 3,656
  • [_VLNT]
  • Member since:
    08-19-2014

View Postninezerofive, on 24 January 2017 - 11:13 AM, said:

If it shows your team only, why not.

 

Ignore 41% Generals yelling left and go right with all unicums. 

 

On the other hand, you might not want them to go with you sometimes.

For instance, on Castilla in a lightly armored vehicle I might want the heavies and armored td's to go towards mill while I go into town to spot and snipe.

Or if I'm in my Angry Connor/deathtoaster/Nashorn I'm gonna stay at the back.

 

I bet that with XVM functionality you would have 6 windowlickers glued to your [edited]which imho would be worse than the current noob generals.



ninezerofive #85 Posted 24 January 2017 - 11:01 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15466 battles
  • 2,043
  • [CZECH]
  • Member since:
    06-05-2013

View Posthson_hson, on 24 January 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

 

On the other hand, you might not want them to go with you sometimes.

For instance, on Castilla in a lightly armored vehicle I might want the heavies and armored td's to go towards mill while I go into town to spot and snipe.

Or if I'm in my Angry Connor/deathtoaster/Nashorn I'm gonna stay at the back.

 

I bet that with XVM functionality you would have 6 windowlickers glued to your [edited]which imho would be worse than the current noob generals.

 

Hard to say which scenario is better, I rather have them glued to my back than yolo alone somewhere. My biggest problem is that they usually die fast and I get swarmed. I don't particularly care if they don't do damage, as long as they stay alive. 

Latest Video by 905 : Let's Play ISU-152 Mastery : https://youtu.be/bUcYWRQB-JA


hson_hson #86 Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:03 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30342 battles
  • 3,656
  • [_VLNT]
  • Member since:
    08-19-2014

View Postninezerofive, on 24 January 2017 - 12:01 PM, said:

 

I don't particularly care if they don't do damage, as long as they stay alive. 

 

And block you...



ninezerofive #87 Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:18 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15466 battles
  • 2,043
  • [CZECH]
  • Member since:
    06-05-2013

View Posthson_hson, on 24 January 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

 

And block you...

 

That can happen, but so does that I could make mistake myself, get double tracked and get my A$$ kicked back to hangar. 

Latest Video by 905 : Let's Play ISU-152 Mastery : https://youtu.be/bUcYWRQB-JA


_Ripper4you_ #88 Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:23 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 53858 battles
  • 402
  • [EG-]
  • Member since:
    04-06-2013
Yes,I want to know if I can trust someone from my team and how hard I need to carry by being either aggressive or flanking





Also tagged with XVM, Stats

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users