Jump to content


New to the Forums


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Sxrenity #1 Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:41 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4214 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

 

 

 

Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself.

 

Ive been playing Blitz a lot recently after discovering it a couple of months ago.

 

I used to play on the Xbox 360 so I had some experience previously, and I'm eagerly awaiting it on Xbox One. Decided to join these forums for a little bit more of a social side to the game, seeing as though all you ever see in the in game chat is affirmative & SOS.

 

I've been working down all lines & I'm currently Tier 7/8 on all trees.

 

My premium tanks consist of only the T34 at the moment, and I put it to use mostly as a credit earner, and a free exp mule for grinding some of the more frustrating tanks to play.

 

If anyone wants to platoon, I'm happy to oblige, I mostly play solo & I'm now looking for a decent parter to do some grinding with.

 

Here's my stats http://wotbstars.com...geo=EU&lang=eng

 

 

 


Edited by Sxrenity, 24 April 2015 - 04:42 PM.


Mockney_piers #2 Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:04 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8586 battles
  • 3,072
  • Member since:
    10-26-2014

Welcome to the forum.

 

Blimey, your whole grind must have been like a 2000 game long seal clubbing session ;)

 

I'm more of a solo player too (ooeer missus) but if you spot me feel free to toon up!!



Sxrenity #3 Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:10 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4214 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

Trust me, some of the tanks made me just want to give up on a certain line - I'm about to hit the centurion, and I already know how painful that is going to be.

 

The T32 and Pershing are not working for me at the moment either.

 

Anyway, I sent you a FR on blitz, thanks for the reply!



Mockney_piers #4 Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:18 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8586 battles
  • 3,072
  • Member since:
    10-26-2014
Read sk8xtrm's guide on the centurion. People swear by it and the tank has much love on this forum, so it may not be as bad as you fear

Warlock_hero_defender #5 Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:19 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 17186 battles
  • 581
  • [VG]
  • Member since:
    05-20-2014
You can add me for toons ;-)

Part of Clan Vanguard and noobing in WoWs as Vanguard expands


floorcutter #6 Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:22 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44406 battles
  • 716
  • [DKPD]
  • Member since:
    05-07-2014

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Just catch me ingame, allways up for some tooning ;-)



Sxrenity #7 Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:26 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4214 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

Added you all.

 

I'll have a look at that guide whilst I'm at it - im well aware it's really good for hill popping but not much else.

 

It's a shame many of the British tanks are quite lacklustre, I'd love to be patriotic but I can see there's some massive Russian bias in these tech trees!



x_Iskra_x #8 Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:32 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21661 battles
  • 629
  • Member since:
    04-30-2011

View PostSxrenity, on 24 April 2015 - 05:26 PM, said:

Added you all.

 

I'll have a look at that guide whilst I'm at it - im well aware it's really good for hill popping but not much else.

 

It's a shame many of the British tanks are quite lacklustre, I'd love to be patriotic but I can see there's some massive Russian bias in these tech trees!

 

There has always been Russian bias , from game beta on PC.Actually there was Tiger bias for some time in beta ( on PC ) but they nerfed it hard after people complained that it was invincible.

Welcome to forum :B


PROUD FOUNDER OF VALIANT CLAN
 

 

 

 


FluxCapacitard #9 Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:37 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13776 battles
  • 1,683
  • Member since:
    08-15-2013
There are some gems in the steaming pile of turds that is the British line, BP/Conqueror for starters.  BUT, for easy learning curve go Stalins finest.

Sxrenity #10 Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:40 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4214 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

When top tier, I really do have fun in the BP. When bottom tier, not so much at all! The stats on the tier IX/X british guns make me giddy too.

 

I've got the IS at the moment - just waiting to research the engine then I'll grind the IS3, that thing with the BL-9 is the bane of my existence, luckily a lot of players seem to think angling the front is a good idea which gives me a nice big plate to shoot at! :)

 

 


Edited by Sxrenity, 24 April 2015 - 05:40 PM.


MrCorruptor #11 Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:48 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6900 battles
  • 193
  • [ALBAC]
  • Member since:
    08-12-2013
The IS-3 is one of the best tanks in the game (the IS-3 is a russian tank, and WG is a russian game company, so...... ==> Russian OP tank). I kinda fast for a heavy tank and its gun is a monster.

Edited by Minecraft242424, 24 April 2015 - 05:48 PM.

The Pz. IV Hydrostat is all it matters in life.

Folahan76 #12 Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:59 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13972 battles
  • 283
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
Hi add me I'm folahan76

Legion clan member.  Wear it with pride

Walk like you have three men walking behind you  (what does this mean)

 


I_slapped_a_pet_badger #13 Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:24 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 50775 battles
  • 1,274
  • [VG]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
Welcome. I felt the same about the IS3, until I got it! 

 


Sxrenity #14 Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:07 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4214 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

Edurace - that's my plan, I've bought a fair share of gold but I can't afford to keep every tank, I usually sell my tanks when I buy the next one, I always make sure it's elite first.

 

Once I've fully researched a line I'll probably go back and play the lower tiered tanks I enjoyed.

 

I'll send you a FR buddy.

 

 



gfkjfc #15 Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21302 battles
  • 424
  • Member since:
    10-11-2014

View PostMinecraft242424, on 24 April 2015 - 08:48 PM, said:

The IS-3 is one of the best tanks in the game (the IS-3 is a russian tank, and WG is a russian game company, so...... ==> Russian OP tank). I kinda fast for a heavy tank and its gun is a monster.

WG is a Belorussian company as far as I know... Correct me if I'm wrong.

 

View PostSxrenity, on 24 April 2015 - 07:41 PM, said:

 

 

 

Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself.

 

Ive been playing Blitz a lot recently after discovering it a couple of months ago.

 

I used to play on the Xbox 360 so I had some experience previously, and I'm eagerly awaiting it on Xbox One. Decided to join these forums for a little bit more of a social side to the game, seeing as though all you ever see in the in game chat is affirmative & SOS.

 

I've been working down all lines & I'm currently Tier 7/8 on all trees.

 

My premium tanks consist of only the T34 at the moment, and I put it to use mostly as a credit earner, and a free exp mule for grinding some of the more frustrating tanks to play.

 

If anyone wants to platoon, I'm happy to oblige, I mostly play solo & I'm now looking for a decent parter to do some grinding with.

 

Here's my stats http://wotbstars.com...geo=EU&lang=eng

 

 

 

 

Tier 7/8 on all trees in a couple of moths? :amazed: I thought I spend too much in this game. You may add me too.

P.S. I think I met you on the battlefield a couple of times.


Edited by gfkjfc, 24 April 2015 - 08:26 PM.


Sxrenity #16 Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:11 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4214 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

View Postgfkjfc, on 24 April 2015 - 08:25 PM, said:

WG is a Belorussian company as far as I know... Correct me if I'm wrong.

 

 

Tier 7/8 on all trees in a couple of moths? :amazed: I thought I spend too much in this game. You may add me too.

P.S. I think I met you on the battlefield a couple of times.

 

Haha well to be honest, I usually play each tank once the X2/3 is available and then wait for the next one. I have had premium time throughout which has helped I guess, along with converting tons of xp from my T34. You do seem familiar! I'll add you now

 



Sxrenity #17 Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:20 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4214 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

View PostEDURACE, on 24 April 2015 - 09:17 PM, said:

 

Thank you for platooning today, that was fun! 

 

11 battles = 7 victories, 1 draw, 3 defeats. 

2 x T34 => 4 battles = 4 victories ;)

your welcome! It's a shame 90% of those games were Tier IX/X games, but the T34s were an instant 700/900 damage machine when we paired up ;)

llVIU #18 Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:31 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6901 battles
  • 175
  • [RIOT-]
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012
2k battles? I thought wotxbox and wotblitz were using different accounts, same way wotblitz and wotpc are?

Sxrenity #19 Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:44 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4214 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

View PostllVIU, on 25 April 2015 - 12:31 AM, said:

2k battles? I thought wotxbox and wotblitz were using different accounts, same way wotblitz and wotpc are?

 

They are, I had to start fresh on blitz.

GrumpyWorm #20 Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:05 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 50 battles
  • 899
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
Moved




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users