New to the Forums

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

napxas #21 Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 20772 battles

Would Love to toon In my T54. Having a terrible time getting WR up in this. For some reason no matter what I am constantly drawn with teams that just don't want to TEAM. Especially other mediums who have no interest in pushing a flank or taking out TDs and rear ending heavies. Final straw yesterday with 3.9k damage close to acing and the other T54 decides to cherry pick from 200 yards out whilst I am left to take on the final 3 reds alone. Had some awesome straight wins decimating the reds in T44 with a martindogger in Pershing. Would love to toon T54 with the Patton. One of those heavy armour mess took out our entire team yesterday LOL. Just researching German line heavies, but yesterday back to the beginning at tier 1 to get to the E50M that's my goal over the next few months. Happy Gaming. 

Sxerenity go toon with Martindogger in his Pershing, we have had some great wins :) also I aced my T32 it's a total beast on the front lines with its low profile and heavily armoured turret. Unfortunately I had to sell it to fund my M103, which I also aced otherwise I'd be happy to toon in that with you. 

:)

Happy Gaming all

Test

gruff448 #22 Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 18796 battles
  • [VG]
Feel free to send me a 'toon request too!

...and welcome!

Sxrenity #23 Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4214 battles

Added you all - thanks for the warm welcome.

Apologies for putting this in the wrong section too!

llVIU #24 Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 6901 battles
  • [RIOT-]

View PostSxrenity, on 25 April 2015 - 12:44 AM, said:

They are, I had to start fresh on blitz.

but it says here on forums that you have 2500 battles

Sxrenity #25 Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4214 battles

View PostllVIU, on 25 April 2015 - 08:34 PM, said:

but it says here on forums that you have 2500 battles

Well that must be my Blitz battles then, because Xbox 360 doesn't work through a wargaming ID, it's purely through gamertags.

Had fun platooning with floorcutter earlier, I think we went 13-4, top guy! :D

Jdorper #26 Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:31 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 41882 battles
  • [-KC-]

Hello, i'm also new to this forum.

My English is not very good so i hope u can understand everthing i'm writing.

I play  WOT now for apr. 10 months and have already a lot af tank from tier 1 till 10.

Last i was asked to play together in a platoon and i liked it very much, esspessialy when you work good together. We then played with two T44 tanks. In the beginning i was only playing alone.

Later on i discovered movies from WOT on you tube with a lot of tips. And i found this forum with a lot of tips.

So i thought it's now time to introducé myself on this forum. Normally i never played games, not on pc nor IPad. But when i discovered WOT i was addicted to this game. 

The first thing i noticed was the cursing or how do you say this, the Noob here and F.... O.. there, that's someting i foud a bit frustrating, because everybody needs to learn this game. And that was not always to me but also to other (new) players. When i see this in a game i sometimes respond on this, when it's ment for another player. But mostly i don't respond on those players. 

You guys do a lot of good things to run this forum " Well done" for you all. Keep up the good work.

If there's someone who want to play together feel free to contact me. My nickname is "Jdorper"  the last thing i have to say is Mobilize!

Sxrenity #27 Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4214 battles

I'll send you a FR bud, nice to meet you!

Just had a good session comet platooning with Gruff, we didn't lose once, top chap!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users